Name:
Location: Orange County, CA, United States

an Electrical engineer, Conservative, conservationist, crank

Friday, September 11, 2015

2015 vigil

I decided to stand on the corner, near the city hall of my town, holding the flag of the USA.

Stood there from 5:45a till 7a PDT. My goal was to stand vigil    (from  8:46 a.m EDT, 9:03 a.m, 9:37 a.m.)

At 8:46 a.m., five hijackers crashed American Airlines Flight 11 into the northern facade of the World Trade Center's North Tower (1 WTC), and at 9:03 a.m., another five hijackers crashed United Airlines Flight 175 into the southern facade of the South Tower (2 WTC). Five hijackers flew American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon at 9:37 a.m.

Many people waved,
some honked.
I even got a few salutes.
all positive responses.
I even got two ladies, in different cars, in Hijab's , to smile and wave.